Still not sure with the fuzzy map from above? Then check your Voter ID Card.
Your Voting Precinct is on the left side of your card in the box under your Gender. Your JP Precinct is in the upper right side of the card.
If you are not registered and/or are still not sure if you live in Precinct 3, please contact the Williamson County Elections Division:
Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, Elections Department
301 SE Inner Loop Ste 104
Georgetown, TX 78626
Phone: (512) 943-1630
OR visit the Texas Secretary of State’s Office:
The LOGIN search function allows you to enter information that will pull information that says whether or not you are registered and it will show you your voting precinct. If it starts with a “3”, like “311,” congratulations! You live in Precinct 3!
Regardless of where you live, please register to vote! Every vote matters!
When you go to vote, remember that you need to bring identification. Following are acceptable forms of photo identification:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
For more information on identification, please visit the Texas Secretary of State’s website here: http://www.votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/need-id.html
Important Election Dates to Remember
Source: Texas Secretary of State’s website: http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/2018-important-election-dates.shtml
- Oct. 9, 2018 – Last day to register to vote.
- Oct. 22, 2018 – First day of early voting in person.
- Oct. 26, 2018 – Last day to apply for a ballot by mail.
- Nov. 2, 2018 – Last day to early vote in person.
- Nov. 6, 2018 – Election Day!